Having regard to 25th May 2018 as a starting date of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) further called as GDPR Regulation, we kindly informed that information related to Your personal data processing can be found below.
At the same time, on the basis of GDPR Article 13, we kindly inform, that you have right to be informed properly about the personal data processing, therefore please refer to the text below.
3. The Controller of personal data takes care of the security of your data, using appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect them against their illegal or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
4. Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing:
- conclusion and performance of the contract/agreement, contacting the Client in relation to the contract performance – on the basis of Article 6 (1)(b) of GDPR;
- reviewing of complaints – on the basis of Article 6 (1)(c) of GDPR;
- claims proceeding related to the particular contract concluded – on the basis of Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR;
- documents archiving, including contracts and financial statements - on the basis of Article 6 (1)(c) of GDPR;
- compilation of statistics - on the basis of Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR;
- conducting marketing activities of our own products and services - on the basis of Article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR;
- undertaking recruitment processes - based on the candidate's consent given in the information clause – on the basis of Article 6 (1)(a) of GDPR.
5. Considering the purpose of personal data processing indicated in point 4 above, your personal data might be available for other recipients, which are authorized by law.
6. Your personal data will be stored for a period required to purposes execution or up to moment when business reasons are to be cease to exist.
7. Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, refusal to provide them in this case will make impossible to undertake the activities related to the objectives stated in point 4 above.
8. In the relations of your personal data being processed by Centrum Techniki Okrętowej S.A. you have the following rights:
- right of access by the data subject, on the basis of Article 15 of GPRD;
- right to rectification, on the basis of Article 16 of GPRD;
- right to erasure, on the basis of Article 17 of GPRD;
- right to restriction of processing, on the basis of Article 18 of GPRD;
- right to object, on the basis of Article 21 of GPRD;
- right to data portability, on the basis of Article 20 of GPRD;
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of data (if the data was processed on the basis of consent), on the basis of Article 7 (3) of GPRD.
9. In case the provisions of GPRD Regulation are violated, you have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. President of National Data Protection Authority.
10. The personal data will be not a subject of automated processing including profiling.